Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Food and Bunk Beds




I should have waited and posted after I had made the beds!! Oh well, you get the idea!


The boys are enjoying sharing a room and Michael and I seem to think they are getting along better since they moved into Samuel's room. A friend of ours gave us a bunk bed frame but the top bunk didn't have rails so Hunter had to wait a few days after we got home from Durango (the ol switcharoo with the crib) for Michael to add some rails to the top bunk and a ladder too. They think bunk beds are so cool. Heck I did too when I was young!

Gabriel is growing like a weed, I missed getting his 3 month picture with the date, height and weight posted because we were traveling but we did get professional pictures taken while were visiting Durango. So when I get those returned in the mail I'll post em. They are SOOO cute! He has also started on solids now and he took to that no problem. I think he likes food...what Beeman or Paulek doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment