Friday, January 15, 2010

And the WINNER IS......


12 weeks post biggest looser and just hours prior to my final weigh in!


Can you believe that I won that challenge and 75% of the money pot!

I ran my 5k just a week before this photo and the day after Michael and I went on our Mexico Anniversary trip with some sweet spending cash!

I would still like to lose about 10lbs and I'm still working out but my eating hasn't been so good with the holidays and all!! But I will get there hopefully before swim suit season! This challenge and the fact that I could lose weight and look decent in Mexico and make some money for our trip was just what I needed to push me to lose the weight! It's great to be back in my old clothes but it's even better that I can buy some clothes in a smaller size!! YEAH
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment