Friday, January 15, 2010

yet even more crafts


Another nursing cape for my next door neighbor





















The crayon roll up, all rolled up




























The outside of the knitting needle organizer! It really turned out wonderful even with buttons and button holes, but boy did I do A LOT of "unsewing" on this project!





So I started this quilt last March and had it all pieced and 1/2 quilted within a few days but soon the freak snow storm was over (which is what made me cower inside for a week and work on this new project) but once it warmed back up I put this a side and felt guilty for months and months for not working on it and instead doing small projects with practically instant gratification! So once it got cold again I made a list of "to do's" and this was one of them! IT'S finished and it turned out beautiful!! It'll almost fit my queen size bed but definitely fit a full size one!! Quilting a quilt and binding it are my least favorite thing!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment