Friday, January 15, 2010

More Crafts


A little tag blankie I made for Gabe with minky on one side and satin on the other! So soft!















Another one of my diaper and wipes holder!








I made this for Michael's mom for Christmas it's a knitting needle organizer but not for the regular needles the kind that have the wire holding them together! It was NOT easy since I used a pattern. I'm not good at pattern reading as they make it for engineers to decipher how to sew, really engineers sew...well Michael can and he helped me when I first started learning to sew believe it or not!! He's amazing!! DUH why do you think I married him, his good looks? Well okay mainly that but the entire package any woman in her right mind would LOVE to steal him but watch out cuz I'm crazy!!
















I made this for my mom, she's been sewing a lot more lately and I thought if you don't have a totally awesome sewing table you need one of these. It'll hold your seam ripper, scissors, anything you need right at hand while sewing really, this also was not easy of course from a pattern!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment