Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas '09


I dressed Gabriel in this outfit that I bought at a consignment store for Hunter but it was always so cold and Sam couldn't fit into it, so even though it was cold I had to get someone in that dang outfit and Michael made fun of Gabe. He said he looks like a girl! We went to Cracker Barrel after church that day and someone commented oh she looks so cute!! Michael just busted up laughing!! Later he said you know who he looks like that crazy guy from AC/DC that wears the shorts and plaid shirt playing the guitar all crazy around the stage!! So I had to get a picture of my little boy!! SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG!!

Christmas morning was such a blast!! This was the first year Hunter understood that Santa was coming and that he wouldn't come to our house till he was asleep!! Can you believe it I'm not behind the camera!! Gabriel missed the stockings but we woke him up in time to go upstairs and open the gifts!








Bleary eyed boys with yet ANOTHER picture for Mom!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment